Amplichek I is a multi-analyte quality control designed to monitor the performance of in vitro nucleic acid test systems for HIV-1, HBV and HCV viral load assays with multiple levels. Levels include negative, high positive and two low positive levels targeted for Roche and Abbott Platforms.
Amplichek I is the first assayed control that provides values (means and ranges) on these major platforms.
This product is not intended for use with blood donor screening assays in the U.S. or Canada.
AACC 2017 Poster
Precision of a multi-level, multi-analyte external assayed quality control for molecular diagnostics platforms monitoring viral load of bloodborne pathogens
W. Chiu, T. Cheever, V. P. Luu, K. Barnecut, J. Liu, M. Zeballos, R. Stahl, B. Fukunaga. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Irvine, CA.
Download Poster ▸
- Liquid, human plasma matrix–similar to patient samples
- 12 month shelf life at -20° to -70°C
- 7 day open vial stability at 2-8°C or three vial entries, whichever comes first
- Contains inactivated viral particles to control all analytical steps–provides increased safety and reproduces the steps involved in the analytical process, including nucleic acid extraction
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1)
Refer to myeinserts.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
|Catalog #||Amplichek I||Configuration|
|12000527||Negative||10 x 1.2 mL|
|12000528||Level 1||10 x 1.2 mL|
|12000529||Level 2||10 x 1.2 mL|
|12000530||Level 3||10 x 1.2 mL|
|12000531||4 Level MiniPak (one of each level)||4 x 1.2 mL|
Product Level Selection Information
COBAS TaqMan® HBV Test v2.0
COBAS TaqMan® HCV Test
COBAS® TaqMan® HIV-1 Test v2.0
|m2000 RealTime HBV||●||●||●|
|m2000 RealTime HCV||●||●||●|
|m2000 RealTime HIV-1||●||●||●|
See package insert for assay values for each platform.
Molecular control for an independent assessment of viral load assays
Request a Sample Thank you for your interest. Your request has been received.